22RTE-Trucks
June 24, 2019, 05:27:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New members: Due to spam -- and you wouldn't believe how much there is -- new membership is not granted automatically. To become a member, please complete the registration process AND send an email to admin@22rte-trucks.com. The email can be brief, and should demonstrate you are a real person interested in these trucks and not a spammer. Your privacy is respected, and your email address will never be shared. See this threadfor more info.

New members MUST follow through with an email or their membership will not be approved.

Really: No email, no membership!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 22RTE Factory Service Manual (FSM) PDFs  (Read 12028 times)
mosk
Pooh Bah
Administrator
All cylinders

Been there, done that

View Profile WWW
« on: May 25, 2008, 03:20:44 AM »

Here's a scan of a couple of EFI overview pages from the 1986 FSM. Includes a general schematic diagram of the EFI system.

http://www.22rte-trucks.com/public_files/22RTE_EFI_Overview.pdf   (File is less than 1 MB)

Either view in your browser or right click/save as...

UPDATE (7/17/2008):
I've dug up a few more PDFs of the EFI and ignition systems from the factory service manual (FSM). These are from a 1985 FSM, but they should still be valid for 1986 and probably 1987 RTE's as well.

EFI Chapter of FSM; 3MB

EFI Ignition system; 200k

Wiring diagrams; 5.7MB

Either view in your browser or right click/save as...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 11:03:35 PM by mosk » Logged

Ugly, but probably worth reading: Jeff's 22R-TE Page
Just sayin': If Ronmar and I both post on the same topic, listen to Ronmar! His answers are typically better and more accurate than mine. Cheesy
khoopes
One cylinder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 06:00:12 AM »

I downloaded a copy of the 88 FSM and it includes the 88' turbo information. It was an option for 2WD trucks in 88, according to my dealer brochure and, obviously, is backed up by the service manual. I think I got it here:

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2150398#post2150398

It is over 82Mb so right click on it and click save target as, it seems to work better that way.

Kristopher Erik Hoopes

88 X-Cab 4WD 22RTE
87 4Runner 22RTE
PunchinPreacher
One cylinder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 12:08:19 AM »

I found the links posted by mosk [edit: the locals on the board] are dead. Any updates?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 12:15:47 AM by PunchinPreacher » Logged
mosk
Pooh Bah
Administrator
All cylinders

Been there, done that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »

I found the links posted by mosk [edit: the locals on the board] are dead. Any updates?

Sorry -- just noticed this. It should be fixed now.

-Jeff

Ugly, but probably worth reading: Jeff's 22R-TE Page
Just sayin': If Ronmar and I both post on the same topic, listen to Ronmar! His answers are typically better and more accurate than mine. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: