22RTE-Trucks
December 10, 2018, 09:14:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Hi all - Welcome back for the second time this month!

I apologize for the inconvenience of the site being offline. The site was down for technical reasons, but it didn't help that I was of offline for two weeks (camping and travel). Once I got back, it took a while to get things sorted out. That's resolved, and the site is now back up. Huzzah!

Please take a minute and read the Site News thread I've posted in the General section, and feel free to comment. Thanks!

mosk
Admin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale: 1986 Turbo pickup $6,000 Sonora, CA  (Read 247 times)
mica
Two cylinders

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2018, 06:43:16 PM »

Putting my project truck up for sale. This is a nice truck, hope it will find a good home.
Clean 1986 factory turbo Toyota pickup
Fresh rebuilt motor, reputable local machine shop built long-block. Documentation available
Steed Speed top-mount IWG exhaust manifold
Fresh rebuilt G-Pop Shop Garret T-3 turbo (.60/.63 iirc)
2.5" exhaust all the way

Auto Trans
Basically a stock truck other than the turbo swap
Currently non-op registration, no fees
clean title

Needs: headlights, front brake calipers, radiator, alternator perhaps some other little odds and ends I can't remember now. No headliner

Do not need to sell, and I am not in any hurry. Price is fairly firm, lots of investment into this truck. I would be willing to negotiate more with out-of-state buyers.

Responsable users keep public lands open.
mica
Two cylinders

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 06:44:51 PM »

Post on Yotatech has pictures.
https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f108/sale-1986-turbo-pickup-6-000-sonora-ca-305761/#post52408698

Responsable users keep public lands open.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: