22RTE-Trucks
December 10, 2018, 08:53:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New members: Due to spam -- and you wouldn't believe how much there is -- new membership is not granted automatically. To become a member, please complete the registration process AND send an email to admin@22rte-trucks.com. The email can be brief, and should demonstrate you are a real person interested in these trucks and not a spammer. Your privacy is respected, and your email address will never be shared. See this threadfor more info.

New members MUST follow through with an email or their membership will not be approved.

Really: No email, no membership!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling the beast  (Read 411 times)
Ronmar
Global Moderator
All cylinders

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2018, 05:47:36 PM »

Well I am selling my RTE truck:

88 RTE, custom flatbed, bumpers, nerf bars and skidplate.
Engine rebuilt several years back not all that many miles since.  Custom turbo-up manifold and a garret T3/T4  turbo.  ARP head studs runs up to 10 PSI of boost reliably. Running on factory ECU.

Comes with some extras, factory shop manual and electrical supplement, Megasquirt 2 plug-n-play, ready to plug in and play...

Working full time and building a house, I just have not had time to play with it, and have kinda moved on.

Will put up some pics soon.

Ron

Ron

It ain't broke till I can't make parts for it...
My gallery
1yotaman
One cylinder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 08:18:30 PM »

pics      diss4me@aol.com  thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: