22RTE-Trucks
May 26, 2018, 11:37:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New members: Due to spam -- and you wouldn't believe how much there is -- new membership is not granted automatically. To become a member, please complete the registration process AND send an email to admin@22rte-trucks.com. The email can be brief, and should demonstrate you are a real person interested in these trucks and not a spammer. Your privacy is respected, and your email address will never be shared. See this threadfor more info.

New members MUST follow through with an email or their membership will not be approved.

Really: No email, no membership!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Complete 1986 22RTE engine and related components  (Read 232 times)
psychohamster
Two cylinders

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2018, 12:28:54 AM »

Complete running 1986 22rte. 162,000 mile original block engine.
I'll take video of it running before I pull it out next week.
Look through the General Discussion section to see what I've posted before and it will give you a timeline and idea of what and exactly when I worked on it.
I'll be selling the complete engine along with the full engine to ECU wiring harness, ECU, MAF, hoses, 4x4 turbo radiator, flywheel and clutch, full exhaust with cat, I even replaced the TPS when I put a new head on it 2 years ago.
I put the ct20 in at around 90,000 miles and it came with an aftermarket "MjM" exhaust housing so it probably just needs seals. I've blown the exhaust side on a ct20 before and it made a bunch of noise and barely ran so I don't think this one is that bad, but if I see any damage I will definitely disclose it.

$750 obo

Engine is in Vallejo, Calif. I will deliver within a reasonable distance for fuel, road tolls and lunch, but I do not want to ship it. There is always the option of picking it up. I have a hoist.
psychohamster
Two cylinders

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 01:05:17 AM »

Sold. It went pretty quick.

Thanks for looking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: