22RTE-Trucks
December 10, 2018, 09:20:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Hi all - Welcome back for the second time this month!

I apologize for the inconvenience of the site being offline. The site was down for technical reasons, but it didn't help that I was of offline for two weeks (camping and travel). Once I got back, it took a while to get things sorted out. That's resolved, and the site is now back up. Huzzah!

Please take a minute and read the Site News thread I've posted in the General section, and feel free to comment. Thanks!

mosk
Admin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 22RTE cruise control actuator  (Read 1037 times)
ReelDeal
Two cylinders

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2017, 08:11:07 PM »

Does anyone know the difference between a 22RTE cruise control actuator and a regular 22Re cruise control actuator? They have different part numbers. I was thinking maybe cable length.

Thanks,
T
CMG
Two cylinders

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 01:28:54 AM »

Don't know for sure but I think it is due to cable length.  The 22rte 4runner came with the auto tranny specific to that model.  I know that the tranny to TB cable is a specific length because I was trying to find a replacement. 
bronz truck
Two cylinders

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 12:34:18 AM »

I think there is a vacuum motor and simple computer, because our trucks don't just run from vacuum of 0-22in, but instead run from 7+ PSI to 0 PSI and 0-22in.

1987 Extra Cab, 4x4,  SR-5, 22RTE; ~10K miles on second rebuild, ARP studs, LCE Head - DOA parts, 30-over and ~8.0:1 CR - custom pistons. TEC Turbo. 9-10 PSI. 2.5in Exhaust. A Duel purpose Vehicle - My main HAM Vehicle - 14 Antenna's...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: