22RTE-Trucks
August 20, 2017, 09:42:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New members: Due to spam -- and you wouldn't believe how much there is -- new membership is not granted automatically. To become a member, please complete the registration process AND send an email to admin@22rte-trucks.com. The email can be brief, and should demonstrate you are a real person interested in these trucks and not a spammer. Your privacy is respected, and your email address will never be shared. See this threadfor more info.

New members MUST follow through with an email or their membership will not be approved.

Really: No email, no membership!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lean condition  (Read 584 times)
mooreboost

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2017, 12:09:20 AM »

Hi all. 86 22re with Saab t25, egr delete and intercooled. Hooked up a wideband and discovered my truck runs lean as rpms climb. Idles at 15afr. Unplugged the o2 sensor and it idles at 14.7. With the o2 unplugged with partial trotted it's at 12 and as I increase throttle it starts to lean out. It has new tps (these things are hard to adjust!) New fuel filter, ecm temp sensor, all new ignition parts. I opened up the afm to weaken the spring (give it more fuel) and it didn't really change much. I read somewhere that deleting the egr valve would cause it to run lean with rpm increase. Going to check fuel pressure tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks
Shanex-2
Two cylinders

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 03:53:58 AM »

Anymore info how did the fuel pressure test go?

function befor style
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: