22RTE-Trucks
June 18, 2019, 11:04:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New members: Due to spam -- and you wouldn't believe how much there is -- new membership is not granted automatically. To become a member, please complete the registration process AND send an email to admin@22rte-trucks.com. The email can be brief, and should demonstrate you are a real person interested in these trucks and not a spammer. Your privacy is respected, and your email address will never be shared. See this threadfor more info.

New members MUST follow through with an email or their membership will not be approved.

Really: No email, no membership!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CT20 UPGRADE  (Read 11082 times)
TurboDog87
One cylinder

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2013, 02:30:09 AM »

any feedback on ct20 upgrade from turbo engineering or lc engineering? other than price difference.

spideynut
Two cylinders

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 05:49:51 AM »

My buddy has the lc engineering set up. He loves it.
LunchBox
One cylinder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 04:24:14 AM »

I know this is an old post...but YES...DOUBLE YES.  I have been running the LCE kit for a couple of weeks now, and YYYEEESSS.
InToxicOne
One cylinder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 03:02:49 PM »

I used to have the little GT25r that came with the LCE kit and then I upgraded to the GT28RS.  It matched the stock boost RPMs way better than the GT25r.  The GT25r would push boost at around 1800 rpms which really isn't that great for gas mileage.  Luckily it wont push much more air than the stock so running it on a stock ECU is no issue.  Other than that the kit went in pretty easy and everything lined up great.  My thumbs are up to the LCE guys especially for their return services.
swerks
Two cylinders

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 01:44:29 PM »

Ive had the TEC unit for about 4 years and have been happy with it. if you can put up with the initial customer service.

86 Turbo 4Runner
TurboDog87
One cylinder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 02:26:55 AM »

Any thoughts on the New LCE RTE manifold? I have 2 crack free stock manifolds and  1 professionally weld repaired.
dcg9381
Global Moderator
All cylinders

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 07:04:37 PM »

Any thoughts on the New LCE RTE manifold? I have 2 crack free stock manifolds and  1 professionally weld repaired.

If it's the Steed Speed manifold, you won't find a better built, longer lasting piece...   Are they offering a manifold for the CT20?

buickid
One cylinder