22RTE-Trucks
August 20, 2017, 09:56:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Hi all - Welcome back for the second time this month!

I apologize for the inconvenience of the site being offline. The site was down for technical reasons, but it didn't help that I was of offline for two weeks (camping and travel). Once I got back, it took a while to get things sorted out. That's resolved, and the site is now back up. Huzzah!

Please take a minute and read the Site News thread I've posted in the General section, and feel free to comment. Thanks!

mosk
Admin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: supra afm what injectors?  (Read 1252 times)
toyotawild

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2012, 06:33:04 PM »

My 86 22rte conversion runs great but is a little leaner than id like 12.5 to 13.0 on wideband.  Truck still has the 295cc stock injectors and 82 supra afm.  what injector size should i go to?  I was thinking i could either run the dsm 390cc or 3000gt vr4 360cc injectors.  Theres also a replacement 330cc i see online from osidetiger.  im only trying to run 8lbs on a stock 9 to 1 re motor and a evo 3 16g turbo from a dsm which similar to the ct26 but a little bigger.   thanks guys
toyotawild

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 10:07:07 PM »

I think i found a set of the 390cc injectors for a talon.  they are in the mail.  I will see how they do
mosk
Pooh Bah
Administrator
All cylinders

Been there, done that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 11:17:27 PM »

Based on the calculations i did about a million years ago, 400 cc/min would be perfect, so 390 is about as close as you can get.

Ugly, but probably worth reading: Jeff's 22R-TE Page
Just sayin': If Ronmar and I both post on the same topic, listen to Ronmar! His answers are typically better and more accurate than mine. Cheesy
toyotawild

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 09:00:57 PM »

If you are doing the supra afm id say the 370cc injectors rc sells is going to be very close to on the money.  I have 390cc injectors and had to lean my afm 3 teeth to get my a/f ratio on.  with the stock 295's i had to richen them 6 teeth and still had lean spots.  just some fyi
frm_808
One cylinder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 06:32:05 AM »

If you are doing the supra afm id say the 370cc injectors rc sells is going to be very close to on the money.  I have 390cc injectors and had to lean my afm 3 teeth to get my a/f ratio on.  with the stock 295's i had to richen them 6 teeth and still had lean spots.  just some fyi

Any luck with the new inj setup
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: