Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 08:44:40 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: New members: Due to spam -- and you wouldn't believe how much there is -- new membership is not granted automatically. To become a member, please complete the registration process AND send an email to admin@22rte-trucks.com. The email can be brief, and should demonstrate you are a real person interested in these trucks and not a spammer. Your privacy is respected, and your email address will never be shared. See this topic for more info.

New members MUST follow through with an email or their membership will not be approved.

Really: No email, no membership!

+  22RTE-Trucks
|-+  All 22RTE, all the time
| |-+  22RTE - General discussion
| | |-+  supra afm what injectors?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: supra afm what injectors?  (Read 695 times)
toyotawild

View Profile
supra afm what injectors?
« on: June 25, 2012, 11:33:04 AM »

My 86 22rte conversion runs great but is a little leaner than id like 12.5 to 13.0 on wideband.  Truck still has the 295cc stock injectors and 82 supra afm.  what injector size should i go to?  I was thinking i could either run the dsm 390cc or 3000gt vr4 360cc injectors.  Theres also a replacement 330cc i see online from osidetiger.  im only trying to run 8lbs on a stock 9 to 1 re motor and a evo 3 16g turbo from a dsm which similar to the ct26 but a little bigger.   thanks guys
toyotawild

View Profile
Re: supra afm what injectors?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 03:07:07 PM »

I think i found a set of the 390cc injectors for a talon.  they are in the mail.  I will see how they do
mosk
Pooh Bah
Administrator
All cylinders

Been there, done that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 04:17:27 PM »

Based on the calculations i did about a million years ago, 400 cc/min would be perfect, so 390 is about as close as you can get.

Ugly, but probably worth reading: Jeff's 22R-TE Page
Just sayin': If Ronmar and I both post on the same topic, listen to Ronmar! His answers are typically better and more accurate than mine. Cheesy
toyotawild

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 02:00:57 PM »

If you are doing the supra afm id say the 370cc injectors rc sells is going to be very close to on the money.  I have 390cc injectors and had to lean my afm 3 teeth to get my a/f ratio on.  with the stock 295's i had to richen them 6 teeth and still had lean spots.  just some fyi
frm_808
One cylinder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 11:32:05 PM »

If you are doing the supra afm id say the 370cc injectors rc sells is going to be very close to on the money.  I have 390cc injectors and had to lean my afm 3 teeth to get my a/f ratio on.  with the stock 295's i had to richen them 6 teeth and still had lean spots.  just some fyi

Any luck with the new inj setup
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length