Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 10:30:52 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: New members: Due to spam -- and you wouldn't believe how much there is -- new membership is not granted automatically. To become a member, please complete the registration process AND send an email to admin@22rte-trucks.com. The email can be brief, and should demonstrate you are a real person interested in these trucks and not a spammer. Your privacy is respected, and your email address will never be shared. See this topic for more info.

New members MUST follow through with an email or their membership will not be approved.

Really: No email, no membership!

+  22RTE-Trucks
|-+  All 22RTE, all the time
| |-+  22RTE - For Sale and Wanted
| | |-+  1986 Toyota Pickup 4x4 For Sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1986 Toyota Pickup 4x4 For Sale  (Read 3261 times)
tsholin
One cylinder

View Profile
1986 Toyota Pickup 4x4 For Sale
« on: March 14, 2012, 11:52:34 AM »

up for sale is my 1986 toyota pickup turbo. The entire truck has been gone through from end to end.

It has a rebuilt motor with 5000 miles on it
All new engine components: hoses, etc.
Bedliner
Paint
4 inch lift
Full flowmaster exhaust
33 inch mud tires
15 inch ultra rogue wheels
All new interior: Seats, dash, carpet, door pannels, kenwood cd deck
smittybilt front and rear bumpers
HID 6k headlights
offroad lights
New ct20 turbo
Camper shell

This truck was a project that was started about 5 years ago. I have over 18000 into it now so my price is pretty firm at 8000

It runs perfectly, four wheel drive works, the transmission was inspected, all new suspension components.

Im selling it because I need something bigger, Thanks for looking. Call or text Garrett at 707 391 7255

or email gsholin@yahoo.com

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length