22RTE-Trucks
August 20, 2017, 09:52:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Hi all - Welcome back for the second time this month!

I apologize for the inconvenience of the site being offline. The site was down for technical reasons, but it didn't help that I was of offline for two weeks (camping and travel). Once I got back, it took a while to get things sorted out. That's resolved, and the site is now back up. Huzzah!

Please take a minute and read the Site News thread I've posted in the General section, and feel free to comment. Thanks!

mosk
Admin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 22re cylinder head(used) and turbo manifold(new)  (Read 2728 times)
redevil
One cylinder

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2008, 09:05:21 AM »

NAME: Adrian
EMAIL: kgiynmgs@yahoo.com
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Paypal or google checkout
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: 22re cylinder head and a turbo manifold with a t4 flange.
PRICE: $240 shipped for the head and $140 shipped for the manifold.  These prices are pretty cheap so I'm not really going to go any lower due to shipping costs.
DESCRIPTION:  Cylinder head is off a late 80's yota and has dual valve springs and 1mm oversized valves.  The guy that sold it to me also said it had a light port job.  I hate to let it go, but I'm strapped for cash.  The manifold is setup a top mount turbo and has a t4 flange.  I was going to use it, but went with a different setup.  manifold is new and just has scratches on it from floating around in my garage. I can take more pics if anyone wants them.

Pics:

The manifold

« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 07:58:03 AM by redevil » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: