Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2014, 02:35:55 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: New members: Due to spam -- and you wouldn't believe how much there is -- new membership is not granted automatically. To become a member, please complete the registration process AND send an email to admin@22rte-trucks.com. The email can be brief, and should demonstrate you are a real person interested in these trucks and not a spammer. Your privacy is respected, and your email address will never be shared. See this topic for more info.

New members MUST follow through with an email or their membership will not be approved.

Really: No email, no membership!

+  22RTE-Trucks
|-+  All 22RTE, all the time
| |-+  22RTE - For Sale and Wanted
| | |-+  22re cylinder head(used) and turbo manifold(new)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 22re cylinder head(used) and turbo manifold(new)  (Read 1333 times)
redevil
One cylinder

View Profile
22re cylinder head(used) and turbo manifold(new)
« on: January 13, 2008, 02:05:21 AM »

NAME: Adrian
EMAIL: kgiynmgs@yahoo.com
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Paypal or google checkout
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: 22re cylinder head and a turbo manifold with a t4 flange.
PRICE: $240 shipped for the head and $140 shipped for the manifold.  These prices are pretty cheap so I'm not really going to go any lower due to shipping costs.
DESCRIPTION:  Cylinder head is off a late 80's yota and has dual valve springs and 1mm oversized valves.  The guy that sold it to me also said it had a light port job.  I hate to let it go, but I'm strapped for cash.  The manifold is setup a top mount turbo and has a t4 flange.  I was going to use it, but went with a different setup.  manifold is new and just has scratches on it from floating around in my garage. I can take more pics if anyone wants them.

Pics:

The manifold

« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 12:58:03 AM by redevil » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length