22RTE-Trucks
July 17, 2018, 05:20:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Hi all - Welcome back for the second time this month!

I apologize for the inconvenience of the site being offline. The site was down for technical reasons, but it didn't help that I was of offline for two weeks (camping and travel). Once I got back, it took a while to get things sorted out. That's resolved, and the site is now back up. Huzzah!

Please take a minute and read the Site News thread I've posted in the General section, and feel free to comment. Thanks!

mosk
Admin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oil Catch Can  (Read 9847 times)
skebe22RTE
Two cylinders

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 11:55:26 PM »

Okay . . . I have taken 4 pictures of my oil catch can installation and posted them in the photo gallery:

Pilot Dan's Oil Catch Can gallery URL is: http://www.22rte-trucks.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=83&pos=7

Note: I have only routed the forward valve cover breather line through my oil catch can and not the PCV line since the PCV valve closes during turbine boost I don't feel there is a compelling need to re-route this line through the oil catch can also, however . . . some do.

for the life of me, I can't get this link to show up... maybe perhaps I'm doing something wrong?  Please help! hehe  Grin
PilotDan
One cylinder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2018, 05:40:06 AM »

Skebe . . . The picture gallery links in this forum appear to be non functional. They used to work but they no longer seem to connect  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: