22RTE-Trucks
December 10, 2018, 09:22:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New members: Due to spam -- and you wouldn't believe how much there is -- new membership is not granted automatically. To become a member, please complete the registration process AND send an email to admin@22rte-trucks.com. The email can be brief, and should demonstrate you are a real person interested in these trucks and not a spammer. Your privacy is respected, and your email address will never be shared. See this threadfor more info.

New members MUST follow through with an email or their membership will not be approved.

Really: No email, no membership!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oil Catch Can  (Read 10918 times)
skebe22RTE
Two cylinders

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 11:55:26 PM »

Okay . . . I have taken 4 pictures of my oil catch can installation and posted them in the photo gallery:

Pilot Dan's Oil Catch Can gallery URL is: http://www.22rte-trucks.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=83&pos=7

Note: I have only routed the forward valve cover breather line through my oil catch can and not the PCV line since the PCV valve closes during turbine boost I don't feel there is a compelling need to re-route this line through the oil catch can also, however . . . some do.

for the life of me, I can't get this link to show up... maybe perhaps I'm doing something wrong?  Please help! hehe  Grin
PilotDan
One cylinder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2018, 05:40:06 AM »

Skebe . . . The picture gallery links in this forum appear to be non functional. They used to work but they no longer seem to connect  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: