22RTE-Trucks
December 10, 2018, 08:28:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Hi all - Welcome back for the second time this month!

I apologize for the inconvenience of the site being offline. The site was down for technical reasons, but it didn't help that I was of offline for two weeks (camping and travel). Once I got back, it took a while to get things sorted out. That's resolved, and the site is now back up. Huzzah!

Please take a minute and read the Site News thread I've posted in the General section, and feel free to comment. Thanks!

mosk
Admin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FAQs still under construction  (Read 7347 times)
mosk
Pooh Bah
Administrator
All cylinders

Been there, done that

View Profile WWW
« on: July 24, 2007, 02:46:02 AM »

OK, still constructing the FAQs. My goal is to have FAQs for common topics, including CT-26 conversions, "how much boost will the stock motor/ecu handle," "why did mY CT-20 FAIL AND WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS," ETC.  If you would like to write one, please send me a draft and I'll edit it. otherwise, please be patient; I'll add these as I can.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 05:18:46 PM by mosk » Logged

Ugly, but probably worth reading: Jeff's 22R-TE Page
Just sayin': If Ronmar and I both post on the same topic, listen to Ronmar! His answers are typically better and more accurate than mine. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: